Here you will find a list of official documents pertaining to the AAU. Queries regarding rules and regulations and rules of procedures may be directed to Lis Thygesen. Queries concerning the annual report may be directed to Michael Sandersen.
- The University Act describes The Ministerial Order concerning the Act on Universities (the University Act).
- The University Statutes describe the rules and regulations of the self-governing institution Aalborg University. They provide the overall objectives of Aalborg University and establish the structure of the university management and general organisation. In addition they also determine rules regarding the election of members of the board, the academic councils and the boards of study and establish overall rules concerning accounts.
- The development contract is between the Aalborg University and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, and it describes among other things the goals for the university within the areas of education, research, communication and innovation.
- Rules of procedures for the Aalborg University board of directors (only available in danish). Determine rules for the work carried out by the Aalborg university board, including meeting procedures, voting rules, etc.
- The Aalborg University strategy will provide the guiding principles for the development of Aalborg University until 2015. The strategy includes the core values, mission and vision of Aalborg University, and it also describes strategic goals. Further information and strategic follow-up is available on the AAU strategy website.
- The language policy at Aalborg University determines the use of Danish and other languages by staff and students at Aalborg University.
- The Information Security Policy for AAU applies to students and staff at Aalborg University. It is only available in danish. The policy describes the background, objectives, basic principles, the information security manual and the AAU information security strategy is also described. More information available in english about information security can be found on the webpage for Information Security.
- The annual report 2011 (PDF: 4.6 MB). The annual report 2011 was approved by the Board at AAU on the 23/04-2012. The annual report also includes reporting of the universities ’ development contract and a report from the university management.
- Additional information is available on the webpage AAU in figures and facts.