CREDIT: 5 ECTS
The aim of this course is to support the participants in developing collaborative skills based on theories of collaborative and cooperative learning and in developing skills in the art of scientific writing and argumentation. The course also supports the participants in the writing of the teaching portfolio. After completion of this course you should have achieved knowledge, skills and competences enabling you to:
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of theories of collaborative learning
- Relate and apply these theories to your own situation as a participant in the MPBL study
- Write and argue according to standards of the professional community
- Independently participate in professional and interdisciplinary collaboration
CONTENT AND TEACHING FORMAT
- Theories of collaborative learning
- Cross cultural and interdisciplinary collaboration
- Scientific writing
The teaching format is based on self-study, on-line lecturing, sharing of knowledge and experiences facilitating synchronous and asynchronous discussions, on-line workshops, seminars etc.
The course is assessed through an internal oral or written examination and marked according to Pass/Non-pass. More details about the assessment will be communicated to participants at the start of the course.