- Because you want to become a well-trained engineer, capable of designing and implementing autonomous systems
- Because our teachers are very friendly, they do their best to explain things in a simple and intuitive manner, such that you can easily understand the topic at hand. All of this, though, without losing the scientific focus that has to be
the hallmark of any proper engineering school.
The courses all provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary to create autonomous systems which are smart enough to control and regulate themselves.
This means that you will learn how a machine can use its sensors to properly sense the environment around it, how to choose and place these sensors for the best results, and how your creation will use this data to do whatever it is supposed to do.
- By combining theoretical knowledge gained from the courses with practical hands-on experience
- Semester projects centred on a general theme
- Semester courses (mandatory as well as elective)
- 1-2 weeks mini projects for particular subjects
- Well-equipped laboratories with all the necessary tools to build your project
- Helpful and open-minded teachers, willing to help you with your questions and ideas and to guide you through complex concepts.