The four streams
Examples of the courses offered at the CCG programme, fall semester (please note that the titles and the content of the courses can vary from one year to another).
- Philosophy of Science and Methodology
- Managing Multiculturalism, including workshops in problem based project work
- Academic Oral Communication
- Intercultural Communication.
Market Communication and Consumption
- Culture and Consumption
- The Internet and International Marketing Communication.
Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Organizational Leadership and Communication
- Intercultural Competence in an Organisational Context.
International Relations and the Global Order
- The United States and Global Politics
- Social Movements and Global Democracy.
International Migration and Ethnic Relations
- Policies of Integration and Diversity
- Migration and Globalization in the 21st Century.
For more detailed descriptions of all four semesters, see semester descriptions below:
In the Project Library you can find projects written by the students