For those who are unable to watch Youtube: Please click here to see the video on Youku: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODkwMDcxNzI0.html
The programme focuses on the relationship between knowledge, innovation and entrepreneurial dynamics in a world characterized by globalization, rapid change and uncertainty. The programme gives the students an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and analytical capability to define and implement sustainable strategies for technological change and global positioning. A special focus is put on theories, methods, and tools supporting knowledge management and innovation in relation to both existing firms (intrepreneurship) and in relation to the establishing of new knowledge based firms (entrepreneurship).
A few examples illustrate topics to be studied
The main focus of the programme is the interplay between knowledge, innovation and economic evolution. The following topics are addressed during the programme:
- Strategies and framework conditions for the development of firms and industries
- Analyses of ‘industrial dynamics’, firms, industries, learning processes
- Growth, trade and globalization of firms, industries and economies
- Innovation management and knowledge management in relation to entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Technology – and innovation strategies
- Methods for studies of firms, industries, countries
And a few concrete research questions:
- What role does knowledge play for economic development?
- How is knowledge diffused in the economy?
- How do different types of firms organize their innovation activities?
- Globalization as a challenge for the Danish innovation system?
- How can further interaction between universities and industry be stimulated?
- How do industrial clusters emerge?
- What is the relation between innovation and sustainable development?
- What kind of policy is needed to stimulate sustainable innovation?
- The programme commences on 1 September. The number of students starting on 1 September is limited to 25 each year, and the 25 most qualified applicants will be enrolled in any given year.
- Guest/exchange students begin 1 September or 1 February.
- For information about the application process, deadlines, tuition fee, scholarship etc. please see How to apply to Aalborg University