The aim of the International Business Economics programme is to give the students insight into
- Economic, political, social and cultural aspects of international business management.
- Analysing and evaluating a company’s opportunities in the global market.
- Translating the market and the company’s resource potential into company strategies, plans and actions.
- Leadership and international human resource management
- Full degree students begin 1 September.
- Guest/exchange students begin 1 September or 1 February.
- For information about the application process, deadlines, tuition fee, scholarship etc. please see
How to apply to Aalborg University
- Overview Courses/ECTS - See "Academic Content"
- Curriculum for the master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration (International Business Economics)