For those who are unable to watch Youtube: Please click here to see the video on Youku: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODkwMDcxNzI0.html
The programme focuses on the interaction between knowledge, innovation and economic dynamics in a world characterized by globalization, rapid change and uncertainty. The programme gives the students an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and analytical capability to make profound and reflective economic analyses and the capability to define and implement sustainable strategies in relation to knowledge and innovation.
A few examples illustrate topics to be studied
The main focus of the programme is the interplay between knowledge, innovation and economic evolution. The following topics are addressed during the programme:
- Strategies and framework conditions for the development of firms and industries
- Analyses of ‘industrial dynamics’, firms, industries, learning processes
- Growth, trade and globalization of firms, industries and economies
- Innovation management and knowledge management in relation to entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Technology – and innovation strategies
- Methods for studies of firms, industries, countries
And a few concrete research questions:
- What role does knowledge play for economic development?
- How is knowledge diffused in the economy?
- How do different types of firms organize their innovation activities?
- Globalization as a challenge for the Danish innovation system?
- How can further interaction between universities and industry be stimulated?
- How do industrial clusters emerge?
- What is the relation between innovation and sustainable development?
- What kind of policy is needed to stimulate sustainable innovation?
- The main part of the full degree students begin 1 September. It is possible, though, to start 1 February as well.
- Guest/exchange students begin 1 September or 1 February.
- For information about the application process, deadlines, tuition fee, scholarship etc. please see How to apply to Aalborg University