Graduates from the programme have many possible career paths. Many graduates pursue a technical career in either industry or academia, whereas others favour project management positions.
Problem based learning and working in groups during your study programme will give you many useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often how things are done in the “real world”.
In the wind turbine and in the energy industry, you can take part in the technical development and research, and you can be the technical manager of development projects. You can also choose to work in a small company as a project manager or a central project worker.
Examples of companies that employ EMSD graduates:
- Bosch Rexroth - Application Engineer
- Vestas Wind Solutions - Control Solutions Manager
- Siemens Wind Power - Control Engineer
- SerEnergy - Senior System Engineer
- MAN Diesel & Turbo - Mechanical Engineer
- Hydac - Principal Engineer
- R&D - Project Engineer
- Robert Bosch Gmbh - Product Manager
- Danfoss Power Solutions - Advanced Systems Engineer
- DTU Wind Energy - Ph.d. Fellow
- Kamstrup - Development Engineer
- Maersk Oil - Maintenance Coordinator
- DONG Energy - SCADA Control Engineer
- AAU, Fluid Power & Mechatronic Systems - Professor
- Serman & Tipsmark - Technical Manager