Enrolment & Credit Transfer
- What is credit transfer?
- Mandatory credit transfer
- How to apply
- Required documentation
- Response to your credit transfer applications
- Admission requirements still apply
- No guaranteed study place
- Assessment before you apply
- AAU students studying abroad
- AAU students studying in Denmark
- Appeals against credit transfer
Second Degree limitation
Have you already passed a professional Bachelor’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Denmark? The option of enrolling in yet another degree programme on the same level in Denmark has changed in 2017. New legislation on restriction on second degrees has been passed in the Danish Parliament.