Cyber security is a global issue with local impact. When cyber security breaches occur, it impacts on society at all levels: Users lose trust in digital platforms, companies lose money and public institutions are discredited. This course introduces top security threats, challenges and countermeasures in cyber space. The course is broadly divided into five blocks i.e., Usable Security, Software Security, Cryptography, Hardware Security and Trust Models. Additionally, the course will also cover the following topics:
- Defining and Meeting Cybersecurity Challenge
- Enterprise Cybersecurity Architecture
- Implementing and Operating Cybersecurity Architecture
- Bring your Own Device (BYOD)
- Security services and policies within public and private cloud networks.
Admission procedure and requirements
Admission procedure and requirements for individual courses are the same as for the full Master's program in Information and Communication Technologies (MICT).