Admission to the MPBL program presupposes a relevant higher education, at least at Bachelor level, and at least two years of relevant, professional experience in teaching or similar occupation following completion of the qualifying exam.
Relevant bachelor educations are for example:
- Bachelor of Engineering within any field of engineering
- Bachelor of Science within any field of science
- Bachelor of Education.
In addition, the following English language proficiency requirements must be fulfilled:
English high school level B
- IELTS (academic test): 6.5 - ielts.org or
- TOEFL (paper-based): 560 - ets.org/toefl or
- TOEFL (internet-based): 88 - ets.org/toefl or
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE) - cambridgeenglish.org or
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - cambridgeenglish.org or
- Cambridge First Certificate with the grade B - cambridgeenglish.org
Admission to 3. semester
It is only possible to become accepted to the 3. semester of the MPBL program as a single semester if you already have completed the 1. and 2. semester of the program.
exemption from admission requirements
Aalborg University may allow admission to applicants who do not fulfil the admission requirements but who are considered to have the necessary prerequisites to accomplish the study program. The requirement of relevant professional experience cannot be exempted.