A specialised track within
the New Venture Creation Course
The Corporate Entrepreneurship course is a unique opportunity to spend a full semester on intrepreneurship; building or further developing a company!
WHAT IS Corporate entrepreneurship (CE)?
Corporate Entrepreneurship is a cross-disciplinary entrepreneurship course open to 9th semester students (3rd semester on the Masters level). The course enables enrolled students with an entrepreneurial skillset, opportunistic networking and fosters innovation and developing/evolving corporate ideas. This course is aimed at all would-be entrepreneurs, interested intrapreneurs and students interested in business development processes.
The course is a combination of lectures and an internship, working within a real case company. During the semester, the students will be going through an entrepreneurial process developing new business activities for an established company. To facilitate the business development, the course uses both a theoretical framework and business development guidance to support and raise the chance of success. Hence, the fundamental factors from venturing a business within an existing company will be taught, but more importantly, you will experience a hands-on process in entrepreneurship.
The Corporate Entrepreneurship programme is offered as both a 30 ECTS and 10 ECTS course, so you can spend time and effort on the process of developing the business activities.
AT CE YOU WILL:
- Get 30 ECTS and a hands-on experience from a real company
- Learn entrepreneurship/intrepreneurship through entrepreneurship (learning by doing)
- Become an entrepreneur, yet still graduate as a specialist
- Support, guidance and professional sparring in developing and growing a new business idea / start-up
- Introduced to an entrepreneurial hub and experience a stimulating environment, which offers real-life experience, networking and the framework to develop a successful start-up
- Approximately 25% of the projects are becoming a part of the case company
- Achieve tangible knowledge from the experience of developing new business activities for an established company
- Develop skills in entrepreneurship within existing organizations, management consulting and business development
- Identify relevant tools in management, strategy, marketing and corporate finance to implement and build viable and sustainable business models
Corporate Entrepreneurship is a part of the Master's programme in Management Accounting & Control (Økonomistyring). View the curriculum.
Download flyer about Corporate Entrepreneurship (pdf)