Computer engineers are in great demand now and in the future. Hence, the job opportunities are plenty. At the Computer Engineering programme, you will be working with actual projects and problems in close co-operation with industry. The latter provides you with a professional profile aimed at both the Danish and the international market.
The last year (5th-6th semester) of the BSc programme in Computer Engineering runs in English, and international students may be admitted for the two semesters. The programme is focused on theoretical, methodological and practical skills acquired through problem-based learning.
5th semester: Complex distributed systems
Complex distributed systems (15 ECTS)
5th semester courses
- Databases, Languages and Compilers (5 ECTS)
- Network technologies and distributed systems (5 ECTS)
- Signal processing for computer engineers (5 ECTS)
6th semester: Bachelor project
On the 6th semester, you write your bachelor project (20 ECTS). You may choose between two subjects:
- Communication systems
- Information processing systems
Both subject areas give you the opportunity to work together with a company or an organisation.
6th semester courses
- Internet of Things and Cloud Computing (5 ECTS)
- High Performance Programming (5 ECTS)
For further information, please contact us (see menu) or consult the curriculum for Computer Engineering (mostly in Danish).
With a BSc degree in Computer Engineering from Aalborg University, you have seven different postgraduate programmes in engineering to choose from (all are in Aalborg unless otherwise specified):
- Computer Engineering
- Electronic Systems
- Cyber Security (AAU Copenhagen)
- Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship (AAU Copenhagen)
- Lighting Design (AAU Copenhagen)
- Sound and Music Computing (AAU Copenhagen)
Please click on the individual link to learn more about each programme.
One of the best engineering educations in the world