No matter whether you already have company, have a business idea or even if you don't have one just yet, you are still qualified to be enrolled!
The New Venture Creation semester is open to all master students irrespectively of academic backgrounds, experiences and cultures. All you need is the desire and eagerness to take on, cultivate, and apply entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and abilities to the process of creating your own new venture as well as learn what it takes to succeed in such endeavor. And don't worry if you haven't got a business idea before the semester starts
However, you should meet the following entrance qualifications to be accepted as a student on the New Venture Creation semester:
- You must have successfully completed a bachelor degree in any field. It can be in any of the traditional social or natural sciences or any other bachelor at any program in the world. The New Venture Creation semester is called a 9th semester opportunity as it runs each fall, however you can join at any semester on any postgraduate program. We accept students from candidates, masters or similar programs
- You must be proficient in English orally and in writing, as the major part of the lectures and workshops are based on dialogue in class and due to the fact that written assignments will be in English as well. Therefore you are expected to be able to communicate orally and understandable in English.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible due to formalia connected to the enrollment process. We accept student in the following categories:
- Students already enrolled at Aalborg University
- International students not enrolled at Aalborg University
- Danish students not enrolled at Aalborg University
How to apply
If you are enrolled at Aalborg University, please apply to the New Venture Creation semester by clicking on the button below. Otherwise, use the "Apply Now" on the right.
As soon as we get your application, we will contact you for further instructions about the application process as this is dependent on your specific situation.