- You must deregister at the civil registration office and hand in your yellow health insurance card. Please find the form below and hand it in at; Borgerservice, Rantzausgade 6, 9000 Aalborg.
- You must deregister at SKAT, even if you haven´t paid any taxes. You must call SKAT on +45 72 22 28 92 once you have left Denmark and deregistered from the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret).
We do not have the possibility to check the apartment/room before your departure. The accommodation will be checked as soon as possible after your departure. Use the departure guide as a guideline regarding cleaning; please do remember it is only a guideline.
If you live in an apartment with shared facilities, possible cleaning bill will be divided between the tenants living in the apartment, regardless your departure date. Possible cleaning bills are not negotiable.
- Contact the Accommodation Office one month before the planned mowing day.
- We will give you the information regarding the contact to the Company (Ungdomsbo) and explain the procedure and what to do.
- You sign the mowing out form – hand over your account number for the back payment of the deposit and we will forward it to the company who manages your accommodation.