how to pay
Remember to state your own name on the transfer. Otherwise the International Accommodation Office cannot register the money as your payment and we will not be able to allocate accommodation to you.
- Name of the bank: Danske Bank A/S
- Registration code: 4368
- Account Number: 00 0918 9629
- Reference Number: Art 976007 + name
- Swift Code: DABADKKK
- IBAN: DK 67 30 00 00 09 18 96 29
- Address: Prinsensgade 11, DK-9000 Aalborg
- You must transfer to: The IAO at Aalborg University
The currency in Denmark is called Danish Crowns (DKK).
1 Danish Crown equals 100 “Ører” (the Danish cent/penny).
1 Danish Crown is approx. EUR 0,13.
If you wish to pay in a different currency than DKK, you can use a currency converter online or your bank can help you with the calculation. If there is a small difference in the payment, up or down, it will be registered on you file, and you will be allocated anyhow.