Bachelors with the following degrees are eligible for admission to the Master of Science in Technology (Architecture) (cand.tech. i arkitektur):
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Architecture and Design) from AAU
- Bygningsdesign (bachelor) DTU
- Bygningsdesign (diplomingeniør) DTU
- Bygningsteknik (diplomingeniør) SDU
- Byggeteknologi (bachelor) DTU
Applicants with an equivalent Danish or foreign degree at a similar level may be admitted subject to individual assessment by the study board. If your bachelor degree does not qualify directly for admission to the master’s programme, the Admissions Office will forward your application for approval by the relevant study board.
Further information on language, deadlines and entry requirements, please visit Applying as a master student.
See also the programme curriculum.
As the study board does not assess the basis for admission in advance, academic assessments are made only in relation to your concrete application for admission.