Applicants without legal claim to admission:
- BSc i Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Aalborg University
- BSc i bioteknologi, Aalborg University
- BSc i Sustainable Biotechnology, Aalborg University
- Diplomingeniør i kemi og bioteknologi, Aalborg University
- BSc i kemi og bioteknologi, University of Southern Denmark
- BSc i bioteknologi, Århus University
- BSc i bioteknologi, Technical University of Denmark
- Diplomingeniør i bioteknologi, Århus University
All applicants must prove that their English language qualifications are equivalent to level B (Danish level) in English.
In general, admission to the International Programme in Bioengineering at the M.Sc. level requires a B.Sc. degree in relevant engineering or natural science disciplines.
All applicants are evaluated individually by the Study Board in charge of the Biotechnology programme at Aalborg University.
Please make sure you send your application form and further documentation to the International Office by the required deadline.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see the website How and when to apply to Aalborg University
living in denmark
Information regarding student housing, culture and sports, student activities and more can be found here
Information regarding the state educational grant (SU) can be found here