Entry requirements for international applicants
Admission to the Master’s programme in Building Energy Design requires a
- Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; Structural and Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; Indoor Environmental and Energy Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; Water and Environment
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; Transportation Engineering
Students with another Bachelor's degree, upon application to the Board of Studies, will be admitted after a specific academic assessment if the applicant is deemed to have comparable educational prerequisites. The University can stipulate requirements concerning conducting additional exams prior to the start of study.
If you are applying for a full degree in Building Energy Design, please apply digitally via en.stadsdans.aau.dk
If you are applying as a guest student for one semester of the programme, please read about the application procedure here.
There is only a limited number of student places available as of February 2017. The programme will admit 40 students.
Criteria for assessment
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of relevant qualifying degree and grade point average of this degree.
NOTE! Starting from 2019 Mathematics C or documentation of equivalent qualifications will be required.
An applicant with one of the above-mentioned programmes who does not have Mathematics C can still be admitted to the programme after 2019, if the applicant participates in and passes a written examination in Matematics C held by Aalborg University.