The following Bachelor’s programmes qualify applicants for the Master of Science (MSc) in Technology (Construction Management and Building Informatics) programme:
- Bygningskonstruktør / Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Technology and Construction Management, University College Nordjylland; VIA University College;, Københavns Erhvervsakademi; Erhvervsakademiet Lillebælt; Erhvervsakademi Sjælland and Erhvervsakademi Sydvest
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering), Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Architecture and Design with specialisation in Architecture and Urban Design), Aalborg University
- Bachelor in Architectural Engineering, Technical University of Denmark
- Bachelor of Engineering in Building and Civil Engineering, Technical University of Denmark
- Bachelor of Engineering in Architectural Engineering, Aarhus University School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Structural Engineering, Aarhus University School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, VIA University College, Horsens
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, VIA University College, Horsens
See also the programme curriculum.
There is also an English requirement equivalent to minimum B level.
NOTE! Starting from 2019 Mathematics C or documentation of equivalent qualifications will be required.
An applicant with one of the above-mentioned programmes who does not have Mathematics C can still be admitted to the programme after 2019, if the applicant participates in and passes a written examination in Matematics C held by Aalborg University.
OPEN ACCESS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
All applicants who apply on time and fulfil the entry requirements are guaranteed admission to the programme.
DOES YOUR PROGRAMme NOT DIRECTLY QUALIFY YOU FOR ADMISSION?
If your programme is not mentioned under entry requirements, but is related, you can still apply for admission. Some programmes offer an assessment as to whether or not you meet the entry requirements prior to the admission period, while other programmes first assess applicants’ basis for admission with the application for admission.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to discuss your options with the student counsellor affiliated with the programme. You will find relevant contact information under “Contact and Student Guidance”.