The following programme directly quilify for the M.Sc. in Cyber Security:
- Aalborg University (AAU): Cyber- and Computer Engineering (in Danish), IT, Communication and New Media, Computer Technology (guest programme in English 5th-6th semester), Electronics and IT (guest programme in English 5th-6th semester), Datalogi (in Danish); Software (in Danish); Informationsteknologi (in Danish), Bachelor of Engineering in Elektronics (in Danish) and Medialogy* (in Danish)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU): Elektroteknologi; Netværksteknologi og IT; Softwareteknologi and Bachelor of Engineering in Elektroteknologi and Softwareteknologi
- University of Copengagen (KU): Datalogi
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU): Softwareudvikling
- Aarhus University (AU): Datalogi; Computerteknologi; Elektronik
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU): Electronics; Software Engineering; Datalogi
*Bachelors in Medialogy are qualified for admission to Cyber Security provided that they studied according to the 2014 curriculum or later.
Applicants with other backgrounds will receive individual assessment by the Study Board of Electronics and IT.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
The master’s programme in Cybersecurity is subject to restricted admission. This means that we do not admit all qualified applicants who apply in time.
We select qualified applicants according to the following criteria in order of priority:
- Achieved grades in the courses passed on the bachelor’s level at the time of assessment. We attach importance if the qualifying bachelor’s programme has ben completed within the prescribed period of study.
- Your motivation for studying Cybersecurity as well as knowledge of the programme’s academic disciplines. This may be supplemented by portfolio of former work.
- Relevant, verifiable activities, for instance professional experience within cybersecurity, software development, system development, communication technology and technological IT and/or relevant educational activities.