In today’s global economy, businesses and people are crossing borders faster than ever. Marketers are, therefore, required to think globally and to be aware of the latest internationalisation and marketing trends. As a specialist provider of global business studies, the International Business Centre at Aalborg University teaches this highly competitive master’s programme in International Marketing (IM) offered by the Department of Business and Management, uniquely encompassing classic international business economic theories with new media and marketing trends in a practical context.
- Full degree students begin 1 September.
- Guest/exchange students begin 1 September or 1 February.
- For information about the application process, deadlines, tuition fee, scholarship etc. please see
How to apply to Aalborg University
- Overview courses/ECTS - See "Academic content"
- Curriculum for the master’s programme in Economics and Business Administration (International Marketing)