Graduates of the specialisation in Electrical Power Systems and High Voltage Engineering can work in project engineering, research, development and management in Danish and international industries or public institutions.
Problem based learning and working in groups during your study programme will give you many useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often how things are done in the "real world".
Examples of possible employers:
- Electrical transmission and distribution companies such as Vattenfall, Ørsted, Energinet, Seas-NVE and Eniig
- Wind industry such as Vestas, Siemens Wind Power and KK-Wind Solutions
- Power industry such as ABB and Siemens
- Other electronics companies
- The public sector
Your work tasks may include:
- Integration and operation of windmills
- Dimensioning and analysis high voltage cables and overhead lines
- Energy distribution to the general population
- Energy optimisation of apparatus, systems and households
- Development of new energy technologies and systems
- Analysing new energy technologies
- Researching energy resources
- Assessing the sustainability of different forms of energy
- Energy efficiency in the production and consumption of energy.