Energy engineers with the specialisation in Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Technology have a wide range of job opportunities. You can work in project engineering, research, development and management in Danish and international industries or public institutions.
Problem based learning and working in groups during your study programme will give you many useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often how things are done in the "real world".
Examples of possible employers:
- Companies involved directly in fuel cells and hydrogen technology such as Danfoss, IRD Fuel Cell Technology, Dantherm Power and Ballard
- Energy supply companies such as Vattenfall, Ørsted, Energinet.dk
- Other thermo-mechanical companies
- Maersk Olie og Gas
- Serenergy A/S
- NEL Hydrogen
- KK Wind Solutions A/S
- Lithium Balance
- The public sector
- Power plants
Your work tasks may include:
- Fuel cell systems
- Energy distribution to the general population
- Energy optimisation of apparatus, systems and households
- Development of new energy technologies and systems
- Analysing new energy technologies
- Researching energy resources
- Assessing the sustainability of different forms of energy
- Energy efficiency in the production and consumption of energy.