Thermal Energy engineers with the specialisation in Thermal Energy and Process Engineering have a wide range of job opportunities. You can work in project engineering, research, development and management in Danish and international industries or public institutions.
Problem based learning and working in groups during your study programme will give you many useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often how things are done in the "real world".
Meet Lea Who speaks about her work at grundfos
Examples of possible employers:
- Energy companies
- Process engineering companies
- A wide range of producers of high efficiency energy devices
- Consultancies involved in energy technology and systems
- KK Wind Solutions
- The public sector
Your work tasks may include:
- Energy distribution to the general population
- Energy optimisation of apparatus, systems and households
- Development of new energy technologies and systems
- Analysing new energy technologies
- Researching energy resources
- Assessing the sustainability of different forms of energy
- Energy efficiency in the production and consumption of energy
- Hydraulic wave energy systems.