Applicants with a legal claim to admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Energy Engineering, Aalborg University, campus Aalborg
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Sustainable Energy Engineering, Aalborg University, campus Aalborg
Applicants without a legal claim to admission are:
Students with the following Bachelor’s Degrees might be admitted, if they have chosen electable courses with a minimum of 5 ECTS within electrical machines and 5 ECTS within power electronics:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Energy Technology, Aarhus University, campus Aarhus
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Energy Technology, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), campus Ballerup
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Power Engineering, University of Southern Denmark (SDU), campus Odense
- or similar
Please make sure to upload your application form and further documentation by the required deadline.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements please see the website: How and when to apply.
Please note that it is only possible to change your choice of specialisation within the same study programme if you have not used any examination attempts and/or passed any modules on your original choice of specialisation. Additionally, there has to be free study places on the specialisation you wish to switch to.