Applicants with a legal claim to admission are:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Energy Engineering, Aalborg University, campus Aalborg
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Sustainable Energy Engineering, Aalborg University, campus Aalborg
Applicants without a legal claim to admission are:
Students with the following Bachelor’s Degrees might be admitted, if they have chosen electable courses with a minimum of 5 ECTS within electrical machines and 5 ECTS within power electronics:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Energy Technology, Aarhus University, campus Aarhus
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Energy Technology, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), campus Ballerup
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Power Engineering, University of Southern Denmark (SDU), campus Odense
- or similar
Please make sure to upload your application form and further documentation by the required deadline.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements please see the website: How and when to apply.
All applicants without a legal claim to a Master's programmes offered in English at Aalborg University must prove that their English level is equivalent to level B (Danish level) in English with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in average.