Graduates of the specialisation in Wind Power Systems can work in project engineering, research, development and management in Danish and international industries or public institutions.
Problem based learning and working in groups during your study programme will give you many useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often how things are done in the "real world".
Examples of possible employers:
- Electrical transmission companies such as Vattenfall, Ørsted and Energinet.dk
- Wind industry such as Vestas, Siemens Wind Power and KK-Wind Solutions
- Power industry such as ABB and Siemens
- Power system or electronics companies
- The public sector
Your work tasks may include:
- Integration and operation of wind turbines
- Energy distribution to the general population
- Energy optimisation of apparatuses, systems and households
- Development of new energy technologies and systems
- Analysing new energy technologies
- Researching energy resources
- Assessing the sustainability of different forms of energy
- Energy efficiency in the production and consumption of energy.