The following Bachelors qualify you for the Master’s programme in Entrepreneurial Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture and Design, AAU
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, AAU
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Computer Engineering), AAU
- Bachelor of Science in Software
- Bachelor of Science in Medialogy, AAU
- Bachelor of Science in Urban, Energy and Envrironmental Planning, AAU
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Biomedical Engineering and Informatics), AAU
- Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Information and Communication Technology
Students with another Bachelor’s degree may upon application to the Board of Studies be admitted following a specific academic assessment if the applicant is considered as having comparable educational prerequisites.
Please see details on the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
There is only a limited number of student places available. The programme is expected to admit 40 students.
Students will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
1) Competences within the following areas:
- Primarily, technical and engineerical and scientific competences
- Secondarily, some competences within innovation- and entrepreneurship processes and/or competences within value- and business creation
The competences can be documented through accomplished courses, experience in starting up a company, work experience in a technical development department or a technical project.
2) Motivation for studying Entrepreneurial Engineering at Aalborg University (and knowledge about the programme)
Motivational letter of maximum one A4 page should be attached to the application.
3) Grade point average of their relevant BA at the time of application.