The following Bachelors qualify you for the Master’s programme in Entrepreneurial Engineering:
- Architecture and Design
- Information Technology
- Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Systems
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Health Science and Technology
- ICT Engineering
- Internet Technology
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Urban, Energy and Environmental Planning
Students with another Bachelor’s degree may upon application to the Board of Studies be admitted following a specific academic assessment if the applicant is considered as having comparable educational prerequisites.
Please see details on the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
There is only a limited number of student places available. The programme is expected to admit 40 students.
Students will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
1) Competences within the following areas:
- technical and engineerical and scientific competences
- competences within innovation- and entrepreneurship processes
- competences within value- and business creation
The competences can be documented through accomplished courses, experience in starting up a company, work experience in a technical development department or a techincal project.
2) Motivation for studying Entrepreneurial Engineering at Aalborg University (and knowledge about the programme)
Motivational letter of maximum one A4 page should be attached to the application.
3) Grade point average of their relevant BA at the time of application.
NOTE! Starting from 2018 Mathematics C or documentation of equivalent qualifications will be required.
An applicant with one of the above-mentioned bachelor programmes who does not have Mathematics C can be admitted to the programme after 2018, if the applicant participates in and passes an examination in Matematics C held by Aalborg University.
Applicants resident in Denmark are offered a three-hour written examination mid-August
Applicants resident overseas are offered an oral examination of 20 min. via video-link (Skype) in early June.
Affected applicants will be notified directly about registration, time and place.