As a graduate from Entrepreneurial Engineering, the job options are multiple. Your skill profile is attractive for many types of companies and organisations in need of business development, including large private and public companies, small and medium-sized companies, start-up companies, as well as municipalities, regions and governmental agencies.
During the study programme, you also have the opportunity to create your own company.
Last but not least, your English communication skills will be trained as you will be part of an international environment, where you will work with international theories. In that way, you are prepared for future work in an international context.
Your work tasks may include:
- Innovative and creative initiatives in companies
- Start-up of new business
- Development of own business
- Develop and implement new creative and innovative work processes I companies
- Value creation through innovative initiatives
- Project management
Graduates now work as for example:
- Project manager at CreateItReal
- Project manager at Offshore Energy
- Danish Costumer Service Host – Digital Outsource Services (Pty) Ltd, South Africa
- Interior designer at Brúnás, Iceland
- Trainee, Innovations- and Sales Business Development, TWE ´Ceská Republika, Czech Republic
- Business Developer at Steinwurf
- Process consultant at Spar Nord (bank)
- Own business: Liquid Solutions ApS
- Own business: Tubus Technologies
- Product and Business Developer in own business: Tonsser, Pulseevent, Artland
- Innovations manager at DEIF A/S
- Project manager at Zenroom, Rocket Internet, China