Applicants with the following bachelor degree has a legal right of admission (retskrav) to the master’s programme in Industrial Design (cand.polyt. in Indstrial Design):
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Architecture and Design with specialisation in Industrial Design), Aalborg University
Bachelors with the following degrees are eligible for admission to the master’s programme in Industrial Design (cand.polyt. in Industrial Design):
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Design and Innovation, DTU
- Bachelor of Engineering (B Eng) in Integrated Design, SDU
Applicants with an equivalent Danish or foreign degree at a similar level may be admitted subject to individual assessment by the study board. If your bachelor degree does not qualify directly for admission to the master’s programme, the Admissions Office will forward your application for approval by the relevant study board.
Further information on language, deadlines and entry requirements, please visit Applying as a master student.
See also the programme curriculum.
As the study board does not assess the basis for admission in advance, academic assessments are made only in relation to your concrete application for admission.
The admission to the Master’s programme in Industrial Design is restricted. This means that not all applicants who apply for admission before deadline and meet the admission requirements are secured student places. The programme expects to offer 25 student places.
Studies can be commenced only from 1 September.
SELECTION FOR ADMISSION IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- The grade point average for the full bachelor programme or grades obtained on completed semesters of the bachelor programme at the time of assessment
- Relevant degrees (other than your BSc degree and minimum 30 ECTS)
- Relevant work experience (minimum 12 months)
- Other relevant courses in the subject area (other than your BSc degree and minimum 10 ECTS)
A legal claim for admission to a master’s programme applies for the next beginning of studies, and only for timely applications.