The following bachelor's programmes qualify for the master's programme in Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship at Aalborg University Copenhagen:
- Electronics and IT (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
- Computer Engineering (5th-6th semester are offered in English)
Applicants with other backgrounds will receive individual assessment by the Study Board of Electronics and IT.
Students with other Bachelor's degrees may be admitted – subject to individual evaluation by the Study Board of Electronics and IT – if they are deemed to have comparable educational prerequisites within technical IT. Admission to this engineering programme generally requires solid competencies within object-oriented programming, distributed systems and network architectures.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
The admission to Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship is restricted. This means that not all applicants who apply on time and fulfil the admission requirements are assured of a student place on the programme.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment. It’s weighed positively if the relevant bachelor program is completed within standard time.
- The given motivation for studying and the knowledge of Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship. A portfolio of previous work may be enclosed
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within programming, communication technologies, innovation, business and service development.