Upon graduation, you have attained a variety of skills and competences highly applicable in R&D departments in both small and large companies all over the world. As an employee, you will participate in developing several of the products you know from your daily life. Also open to you are sales departments, manufacturing companies, consulting engineering companies and the public sector. You may also pursue a career as a PhD student.
Examples of job titles
- Automation engineer
- Consultant within reliable systems
- Hadware and software designer with specialisation in fault tolerant systems
- IT developer with specialty in tolerance to machine errors
- Developer of modern electrical equipment
- Researcher and educator at a university.