As a graduate from the Master’s programme in Management Engineering with specialisation in Operations and Innovation Management, you will be qualified to perform a number of challenging management tasks. Career opportunities are diverse, and you will not be limited to one job description.
Problem based learning and working in groups during your study programme will give you many useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often how things are done in the “real world”.
Your future job title could be International Project Manager, head of outsourcing or International Human Resource consultant.
Graduates how found jobs at for example:
- Grundfos A/S - e.g. as Supply Chain Manager in Shanghai, China
- Sauer-Danfoss A/S – e.g. as Lean Process Manager
- B&O A/S – e.g. as Senior Direct of Technology, Platforms and Innovation
- Gabriel A/S – as Director
- VELUX A/S – e.g. as Manufacturing Manager for new products
- Vestas Wind Systems – e.g. as Team Leader of Planning and Control in Madrid, Spain
- Novo Nordisk A/S – e.g. as executive assistant to Manufacturing Development
- LEGO system A/S – e.g. as Lean Consultant