The following Bachelor's degrees qualify you for enrolment in Materials Technology:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Nanotechnology with specialisation in Physics)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering and Industry
- Bachelor of Engineering in Nanotechnology
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Students with another Bachelor’s degree may upon application to the Board of Studies be admitted following a specific academic assessment if the applicant is considered as having comparable educational prerequisites.
Please see details on the website How to apply to Aalborg University.