The following degrees qualify for the master’s programme in Medialogy at Aalborg University:
- Medialogy from Aalborg University (Aalborg, AAU-Cph and Esbjerg*)
- IT Communication and New Media from Aalborg University (AAU-Cph)
- Art and Technology from Aalborg University
- Computer Science from Aalborg University (Danish programme only)
- Internet Technologies and Computer Systems from Aalborg University (5th and 6th semester in English)
- Software Technology from The Technical University of Denmark
- Software Development from The IT University (Danish programme only)
If your bachelor's degree does not immediately qualify for the master's programme in Medialogy, your application will be assessed by the Study Board of Media Technology.
*Please note that the bachelor's programme in Medialogy in Esbjerg is closed for admittance from September 2015. Bachelors in Medialogy from AAU Esbjerg are equally to Medialogy bachelors from Aalborg and Copenhagen qualified to apply for the master's in Medialogy in Aalborg and Copenhagen.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see How to apply to Aalborg University.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment.
- The given motivation for studying and the knowledge of the MSc.
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within IT and / or companies within media production, programming, sound and film.