On the third semester of the postgraduate programme in Medialogy, you have the opportunity for an internship, either in Denmark or abroad. You can take an internship in a company, a public institution or a professional organisation. You may also choose an exchange stay at another university in Denmark or abroad.
Students from Medialogy have taken traineeships with:
- Copenhagen Game Collective (DK)
- Nordisk Film (DK)
- Neue Digitale (Berlin)
- Saatchi & Saatchi (Frankfurt)
- Harvestworks Digital Media Arts Center (New York)
Or done a semester abroad at:
- Edinburgh Napier University (Scotland)
- Deakin University (Melbourne, Australia)
- Academy of Art University (San Fransisco, USA)
- Virginia Polytechnic University (USA)
- Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences (Austria)
Stays abroad help your career
If you choose a stay abroad during your education, it may further your job seeking upon graduation. The industry seeks people with international experience, especially within engineering, and therefore, AAU focuses on stays abroad. We want to give you the best start possible when you have finished your studies.
At the postgraduate level, we give you the opportunity to take and an internship (in Denmark or abroad) or spend a semester abroad. We will assist you in finding the best place for you. AAU co-operates with many universities across the globe, and we have solid contacts and co-operations with industry with regards to both student projects and internships.