Graduating from the Master's programme in Oil and Gas Technology, you have good opportunities of finding work and the international study programme makes it possible for you to build a career almost anywhere in the world.
You have worked with the PBL method during your studies, which has given you useful skills that make you an attractive candidate on the job market. You know how to approach a problem and solve it in collaboration with other people, which is often important to succeed in a job.
You can choose a career in e.g. an engineering company, consultancies, the public sector or private companies.
Your job tasks can involve:
- Offshore processes
- Development of new materials for e.g. the medical industry
- Work environment in the plastics industry
- Drinking water supply
- Development of catalysts for reduction of air pollution
- Production of biofuel
- Consulting within the offshore and environment industry
- Development of ceramic materials for solar cells
- Teaching and research
- Environmental control and analysis
Your future employer may be:
- Ørsted (formerly DONG)