During the third semester, you have different options to earn the required 30 ECTS:
- You can do an academic internship in Denmark or abroad. Here you both take part in the day-to-day operations in the company, but you also need to find a project to work on as part of the internship. You will write an academic report about the project.
- You can study a semester at another educational institution abroad or in Denmark
- You can do a regular semester at AAU with courses and project work
- You can do an ordinary project
- You can write a long Master’ thesis during 3rd and 4th semester, if you can find a project big enough to justify two semesters of work.
Aalborg University has collaboration agreements with universities around the world, and the programme’s research environment has a wide range of internship contacts.
Find out more about studying abroad and internships here.