Admission to the Master of Science and Technology in Risk and Safety Management presupposes one of the following:
- BSc degree in Chemistry
- BSc in Structural and Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Public Health Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Architechtural Technology and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering
All applicants are evaluated individually. Students with another Bachelor’s degree may be admitted following an academic assessment if the applicant is considered to have comparable educational prerequisites.
For further information regarding application and deadlines, please go to the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
NOTE! Starting from 2019 Mathematics C or documentation of equivalent qualifications will be required.
An applicant with one of the above-mentioned programmes who does not have Mathematics C can still be admitted to the programme after 2019, if the applicant participates in and passes a written examination in Mathematics C held by Aalborg University.