The following bachelor's degrees qualify for the master's programme in Service Systems Design at AAU-Cph:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Medialogy, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Interaction Design, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Art and Technology, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in IT Communication and New Media, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Architecture and Design, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Interaction Design, University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
Students with another Bachelor's degree may, upon application to the Board of Studies, be admitted after a specific academic assessment if the applicant is deemed to have comparable educational prerequisites.
*Please note that the bachelor's programme in Medialogy in Esbjerg is closed for admittance from September 2015. Bachelors in Medialogy from AAU Esbjerg are equally to Medialogy bachelors from Aalborg and Copenhagen qualified to apply for the master's in Service Systems Design in Copenhagen.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see How to apply to Aalborg University.
The Master's programme in Service Systems Design is entry restricted. This means that not all qualified applicants will be offered a study place.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment.
- A one-page motivational letter by the applicant describing the applicant’s motivation for studying Service Systems Design at AAU and the applicant’s knowledge of the programme.
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within IT and / or companies within Service Design.