The following bachelor's degrees qualify for the master's programme in Service Systems Design at AAU-Cph:
- Medialogy from Aalborg University (Aalborg, AAU-Cph and Esbjerg*)
- Art and Technology from Aalborg University
- IT Communication and New Media from Aalborg University (AAU-Cph)
- Interaction Design from Aalborg University (Danish programme only)
- Interaction Design from Syddansk University (BEng)
- Architecture and Design (specialisation in Industrial Design) from Aalborg University (Danish programme only)
Bachelor's degrees within e.g. architecture, design or human centered informatics may also qualify for the postgraduate programme in Service Systems Design.
If your bachelor's degree does not immediately qualify for the master's programme in Service Systems Design, your application will be assessed by the Study Board of Media Technology.
*Please note that the bachelor's programme in Medialogy in Esbjerg is closed for admittance from September 2015. Bachelors in Medialogy from AAU Esbjerg are equally to Medialogy bachelors from Aalborg and Copenhagen qualified to apply for the master's in Service Systems Design in Copenhagen.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see How to apply to Aalborg University.
The Master's programme in Service Systems Design is entry restricted. This means that not all qualified applicants will be offered a study place.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment.
- A one-page motivational letter by the applicant describing the applicant’s motivation for studying Service Systems Design at AAU and the applicant’s knowledge of the programme.
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within IT and / or companies within Service Design.