Students with a bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent can apply to the master's programme in Signal Processing and Acoustics at Aalborg University. Applicants with other bachelor's degrees (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Media Technology, etc.) will be subject to individual evaluation. Proficiency in English is a prerequisite.
The following guest/exchange programmes qualify for the master's in Signal Processing and Acoustics:
- Electronics and IT (5th-6th semester is offered in English) [link]
- Computer Engineering (5th-6th semester is offered in English)
- 1st semester: September intake
- 2nd semester: February intake
- 3rd semester: September intake
- 4th semester (Master's thesis): February intake
If you want to study the entire programme in Signal Processing and Acoustics, you must apply for the September intake.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University.