The following bachelor's degrees qualify for the master's programme in Sound and Music Computing programme at Aalborg University:
- BSc Datalogi
- BSc Medialogy
- BSc Elektronik og IT
- BSc Software
- BSc Produkt og Designpsykologi
- BSc Internetteknologier og Computer systemer
- BSc Electrical Engineering (DTU)
- BSc Network Technology and IT (DTU)
- BSc Mathematics and Technology (DTU)
- BSc Software Technology (DTU)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechatronics) (SDU)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (AU)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Engineering (AU)
Applicants with other backgrounds will receive individual evaluation by the Study Board of Media Technology.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
The postgraduate programme in Sound and Music Computing is subject to restricted admission. The programme expects to offer 30 student places.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment.
- The given motivation for studying and the knowledge of the MSc.
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within IT and / or companies within the sound and music technology business.
Students who already have a postgraduate degree are normally only eligible for enrolment on a new postgraduate programme if available places are offered. In case of unusual circumstances, postgraduates may apply for dispensation. Documentation for the given unusual circumstances must be submitted together with your application. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information.