The following bachelor's degrees qualify for the master's programme in Sound and Music Computing programme at Aalborg University:
- Medialogy from Aalborg University
- Electronic Engineering and IT from Aalborg University
- Internet Technologies and Computer Engineering from Aalborg University
- Mechatronics from University of Southern Denmark
- Interaction Design (BEng) from University of Southern Denmark
- Information Technology (BEng) from Aarhus University
- Electronic Engineering (BEng) from Aarhus University
Applicants with other backgrounds will receive individual evaluation by the Study Board of Media Technology.
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements, please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University.
restricted admission in copenhagen
The postgraduate programme in Sound and Music Computing is subject to restricted admission in Copenhagen. There is no restricted admission in Aalborg.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment.
- The given motivation for studying and the knowledge of the MSc.
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within IT and / or companies within the sound and music technology business.
Students who already have a postgraduate degree are normally only eligible for enrolment on a new postgraduate programme if available places are offered. In case of unusual circumstances, postgraduates may apply for dispensation. Documentation for the given unusual circumstances must be submitted together with your application. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information.