Admission to the Master’s programme in Structural Design & Analysis requires a Bachelor’s degree in one of the programmes listed below.
Applicants with a legal right of admission (retskrav)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Structural Design and Analysis), Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Mechanical Design), Aalborg University
Applicants without legal right of admission
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil Engineering with specialisation in Structural and Civil Engineering), Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing), Aalborg University
- Civil Engineering, Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Structural Engineering), Aarhus University – School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering, University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
For further information on admission, see www.en.aau.dk.
All applicants without a legal claim must prove that their English language qualifications is equivalent to level B (Danish level) in English.