To enter this master programme you must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
Applicants with a legal right of admission (retskrav)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering in Urban, Energy and Environmental Planning, Aalborg University (Campus Copenhagen)
Applicants without legal right of admission
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Surveying, Planning and Land Management), Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Geography, Aalborg University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering in Urban, Energy and Environmental Planning, Aalborg University (Campus Aalborg)
Students with similar bachelor degrees within engineering or geography are qualified for the programme. However, all applications for the master programme are evaluated individually and the relevancy of the bachelor degree is evaluated through this process.
You can study as a guest student on the first or second semester or as a master student following the entire two-year degree programme.
Students seeking to enrol in the programme are required to have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor of science degree in engineering, geography or natural sciences.
All applications are evaluated individually. A background within Architectural Technology and Construction Management does not in itself qualify for admission to Sustainable Cities.
Deadlines for application
For the master's programme we only have a September intake. Students seeking admission to the entire master's programme have the following deadline:
- March 1
Students applying for the spring or autumn semester as a guest/exchange semester
- 1 April for the September intake
- 15 October for the February intake
For further information regarding deadlines and requirements please see the website How to apply to Aalborg University
LIVING IN DENMARK
Information regarding student housing, culture and sports, student activities and more can be found here
Information regarding the state educational grant (SU) can be found here