Bachelors with the following degrees are eligible for admission to the master’s programme in Urban Design (cand.tech. i urbant design), specializing in either Urban Architecture or Mobilities and Urban Studies:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Engineering (Architecture and Design) from AAU
- Bygningsdesign (bachelor), DTU
- Bygningsdesign (diplomingeniør), DTU
- By-, Energi- og Miljøplanlægning (bachelor), AAU
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Techno-Anthropology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Geography
- Bachelor of Natural and Cultural Heritage Management, University College of Northern Denmark
Applicants with an equivalent Danish or foreign degree at a similar level may be admitted subject to individual assessment by the study board. If your bachelor degree does not qualify directly for admission to the master’s programme, the Admissions Office will forward your application for approval by the relevant study board.
Further information on language, deadlines and entry requirements, please visit Applying as a master student.
See also the programme curriculum.
As the studyboard does not assess the basis for admission in advance, academic assessments are made only in relation to your concrete application for admission.
There are currently no restrictions on admission to this programme. All applicants who apply on time and fulfil the admission requirements will be enrolled.
Studies can be commenced only from 1 September.