Public speaker Frederik Svinth presents and hosts workshop on well-being and community
Time: April 7 from 7 - 9 pm.
Location: Online - you will receive a link to Zoom the day before the event.
Do you need to meet other people and talk about something other than your studies?
This session will create possibilities for good conversations where the important part is that you meet each other as people. The presentation will be about the good conversation and community and will touch on some of the experiences and feelings a lot of people have these days.
The presentation is entertaining and accommodating and the conversations will be a free space and a possibility to speak to people you probably otherwise wouldn’t meet.
15 minutes – talk about the good conversation
70 minutes – Conversation games in breakout rooms
35 minutes – presentation on well-being and community
- Use your student mail when you sign up
- Be prepared to actively participate
- The event is online via Zoom
- You will get an email with the Zoom link by 3:30 pm Tuesday April 6. E-mail us as soon as possible if you have signed up but haven't received the email.
- Maximum 200 participants on a first come first serve basis
Register before: Tuesday April 6 at 2 pm.