AAL - RESEARCH TO BUSINESS: 2-DAY COURSE FOR PHD STUDENTS
The aim of this PhD course is to give an impression of what it takes to become an independent technological entrepreneuer with a successful business.
28.04.2020 kl. 09.00 - 29.04.2020 kl. 16.00
WHO IS THIS RELEVANT FOR?
- PhD students
AT THIS PhD Course YOU WILL:
be introduced to important concepts the are present in most entrepreneurial endeavors in technology. The aim of the course is to give you as a PhD student an impression of what it takes to become an independent technological entrepreneuer with a successful business.
- The general terminology of entrepreneurship
- Experience different ways to view businesses and their lifecycles
- Knowing the legal structures supporting businesses in Denmark
- Having considered the purpose and contents of a business plan
- Knowing financing options and understanding their pros and cons
- Knowing different types of investors, their motives and expectations
- Knowing the basics of immaterial property rights
- Having considered different marketing approaches and their links with the business model
- Knowing about local structures and organizations supporting startups
- Understanding options for IPR protection
For those with additional interest or with a research idea with good potential for commercialization, we offer a follow-up by four workshops with the themes: Business Model Canvas, Pitching, Team Composition and Dynamics and IP-rights.
THIS EVENT IS A COLLABORATION BETWEEN:
this EVENT IS FUNDED BY:
SEA, AAU Innovation