ESREF 2018, the 29th European Symposium on Reliability of Electron Devices, Failure Physics and Analysis will be held in Aalborg from October 1 to 5, 2018.
01.10.2018 kl. 08.00 - 05.10.2018 kl. 22.00
This international symposium will continue its 29-year history of focusing on the latest research developments and future directions in Quality and Reliability Management of materials, devices and circuits for micro and power electronics. It keeps providing a world-class forum for developing all aspects of reliability management and the state of practice in advanced analysis techniques for present and future semiconductor applications. All aspects of specification, technology and manufacturing, test, control and analysis for reliability are addressed.
ESREF 2018 is a unique business and networking opportunity for Danish companies and institutions, with more than 400 participants expected, among experts, industrials and researchers, plus 30 exhibiting industrial companies.
Aalborg is the perfect venue for such an event, with its modern infrastructures, including AKKC, the Aalborg Congress and Culture center, elected as conference venue, together with a very efficient transport system, thousands of hotel rooms in the city center and many industries in Nord Jutland working on a daily base in direct connection with electronics and its reliability. the Department of Energy Technology at Aalborg University organizes the event, with prof. Francesco Iannuzzo serving as general conference chair.
- Quality and Reliability assessment techniques and methods for Devices and Systems
- Semiconductor Failure Mechanisms & Reliability
- Progress in Failure Analysis: Defect Detection and Analysis
- Reliability of Microwave and wide band-gap devices
- Packaging and Assembly Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Power Devices Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Photonics Reliability
- MEMS and sensors Reliability
- Extreme environments
- Renewable Energies Reliability
- Modeling for Reliability
- Reliability in Traction Applications
Grundfos Holding A/S, Danfoss Silicon Power GmbH and Vestas Wind Systems A/S sponsor the event.
Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University